Rules for the Road: Breed Traffic Policies and Rules
We have established these rules to help make everyone's experience here the
best experience possible.
Account Inactivity: Surfing, Ads and E-Mail
All instances of account inactivity and what constitutes inactivity that automatically " Marks Accounts for Removal "
- We delete all Accounts with " No Ads " every 30 Days,
- We delete all
accounts with " Auto Responders on their E-Mails " and Bouncing E-Mails Weekly.
- We delete "Inactive Accounts" ( No Surfing Activity - No Log In ) Every
- We delete "Accounts that Do Not Surf the Monthly Minimum" Every Month or as we deem necessary on an individual basis. ( Contact Us if Your Account Will Be Inactive for Special Consideration )
Breed Traffic Rules: Site Content
The following restrictions apply to any page being promoted through Breed Traffic :
- Any code, intentional or accidental, which interrupts the flow of Bucky's no Click Browser:
- Frame breakers are not permitted
- Pop-ups, Pop-unders, slide-in windows are not permitted
- Any script, image, or other element which causes a windows-dialog to
appear, including but not limited to:
- Automatic downloads
- Automatic form submission
- Blatant scripting errors
- Sites may not display any of the following types of material:
- Illegal, hacking, warez
- Pornographic, abusive, obscene or vulgar
- Racism, Hate-mongering
- Other material deemed by us to be objectionable
- Materials containing information on Cheating Traffic Exchanges
- Sites must be in English, or have an 'English version' function on them
Any site violating these rules will be suspended from rotation (taken off Breed Traffic), and the member will receive a warning. Blatant and/or repeated
violation of content rules is grounds for account termination.
Rider Rules: Restrictions on Membership
- Members must join for themselves. Any member caught filling in forms
"on behalf of" another member will face immediate account closure.
- Membership is limited to one membership id per physical human being.
(In other words, different accounts under different email addresses that end
up at the same person is a violation of our policies.)
- Members may only use one No Click browser at a time. No extra
credits will be generated by opening a second autosurf browser to the same
- Members may not spoof or tamper with our Co Click browser. Attempts
to do so will lead to account termination, and potential membership banning
(meaning you can't re-join).
- Members may not send Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE or spam) promoting
$SiteName in any way, shape or form. We take spam seriously: if
you don't have direct permission to send someone email, you may not advertise
on our behalf.
Referrals Page Views for credits
You may show our referral page through other traffic
exchanges. In your weekly statistics report, you will also get ratios for
referrals (how many views, versus how many unique views). Credits are given
in exchange for unique views in a 24-hour period. We will attempt to store
a cookie on the viewer's browser so you can qualify for referral credits from
them if they join. Members caught using hidden i-frames to gain credits and cheat the system will have account removed.
If a member signs up through your referral page, or through our main join
screen within 30 days of viewing your referral page (meaning they have your
cookie on their browser), you will receive credits when they join, and a
percentage of their earnings or spend credited directly to your account.
For details, see the 'pricing / membership
Once you have referral credit for a member, they become part of your "downline".
Emailing your Downline (and vice-versa)
In your weekly statistics, you will be notified of new referred members, and
if they elected to receive mail from their upline (they get a surf bonus for
If your downline members permit it (they have the choice, when joining), you
may send electronic mail to them through our 'mail your downline' form.
You may not send more than 1 mail per week, and you do not have access to their
You can elect to show or hide your email address. If you send a message
to your downline, even with your email obscured, they can respond through our 'upline
Content of these emails is subject to the same rules as site content, with
the following additional restrictions:
- Be aware that we will receive a copy of any email sent through this method
for evaluation of content
- Content sent this way can only contain plain text - no graphics or
attachments are permitted
There is a strict No Refund policy on Advertising Under any Circumstances. All Sales are Final.
Bucky Bucks "Local Cash"
Bucky Bucks is the Local Cash system on Breed Traffic. Bucky Bucks can only be used to purchase advertising in the Breed Traffic Carrot Shop and can not be sold, returned or transferred to other Breed Traffic Accounts. Bucky Bucks FAQ
Bucky Bucks can only be added to your Breed Traffic account if :
Bucky Bucks Commission System Runs on a One Level Referral System
- You Purchase them in the Breed Traffic Credit Shop.
- Bucky Awards them as a Prize in a Breed Traffic Contest.
- Someone you directly refer to Breed Traffic makes a CASH purchase.
This means you can only earn from people that you refer directly to Breed Traffic. Breed Traffic runs on a single referral level system. If someone signs up from your link, they are your direct referral. You can not earn anything from people that sign up from your referrals Breed Traffic referral links.
- Bronze Membership - 10% Commission on 1st Level Referrals Only
- Silver Membership - 15% Commission on 1st Level Referrals Only
- Gold Membership - 25% Commission on 1st Level Referrals Only
- Platinum Membership - 35% Commission on 1st Level Referrals Only
- Diamond Membership - 50% Commission on 1st Level Referrals Only
Delivery of Hits
We will make every effort to deliver hits to your approved sites as quickly
as possible. We
make no guarantees of any kind that you will receive a given number of hits in a
certain period of time.
You can elect to close your account at any time. This is done through
the members' area. If closed by mistake, you can un-close an account if you get to it before I see it with no loss of credits or referrals.
Breed Traffic personnel may also close any account if it is found to
violate our policies, either with frame-breaking, popup technology, actions used
to cheat the system and/or artificially boost credit counts, actions to damage
either the operation or reputation of our site (including the use of UCE
(spam)), or other actions deemed by us to be unsuitable for our membership. This Includes Account Inactivity, Rude E-Mails or any other reason we see fit.
Any site owner banning our site from their exchanges results in account closure and a reciprocal ban because we want to be just as petty as the hobby site owners.
When an account is closed, any remaining credits and referrals are forfeited.
Referred members will be listed
as free agents.
These rules and policies may change, and will always be